at Christiana Care Health System in New Castle, Delaware, United States
General Description :
If you are compassionate, caring, and focused on providing excellent customer service Christiana Care Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) is the place for you. Our highly skilled staff can assist with many different facets of medical care. We work with families and their loved one's doctor and other health care providers to create a care plan that will meet their needs. Please see our video, by clicking this link, for a glimpse of what it means to work at the VNA: https://youtu.be/OEVadkUrte8.
Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director, the Clinical Manager provides oversight for the care rendered to the patients and caregivers on their team. The Manager is responsible for the supervision and management of the professionals assigned to their team. This position is responsible for the delivery of exceptional quality/patient outcomes and for alignment with branch budget. Specific territory that we are seeking coverage for is a subset of New Castle County. This person will work in the office located in New Castle, DE as well as spend time in the field with their staff and be responsible for committing to rotations for weekend, holiday, and on-call rotation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Oversight of inter-professional team and patient care/outcomes and personnel of assigned team.
* Demonstrates ability to positively lead change, new processes successfully with assigned team; focus on team engagement and morale
* Assures compliance with regulatory and professional standards.
* Develops and sustains an environment on team that supports excellence in clinical practice, patient satisfaction and employee engagement.
* Works with the Department of Quality and Education to develop staff to gain greater expertise in home care science delivery; staff development including coaching, creating developmental plans and annual performance evaluations.
* Responsible for meeting the cost center budget in collaboration with Branch Administrator/Director.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* RN, MSN preferred. BSN who commits to obtaining Masters within 3 years of start date may be considered.
* 3+ years of nursing experience
* Two years of management experience or demonstrated progressive leadership development
* Home care experience is a plus but not required
Proof of a valid driver's license and active auto insurance is required.
UPDATE: ChristianaCare is committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our patients and caregivers. As we continue to meet the needs of our caregivers and our community through the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment to health and safety requires that we take new steps to ensure a safe environment for medical care for our patients and a workplace that avoids preventable harm for our caregivers. For this reason, vaccination for COVID-19 is required for all caregivers at ChristianaCare and is considered a safety standard that is job-related and consistent with business necessity for all caregivers.
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.