at Communications Construction Group in Laurel, Delaware, United States
Full Job Description
The Warehouse Technician is responsible for actively participating in the warehouse operations and activities by assisting the Warehouse Supervisor & Project Manager with maintenance of the warehouse, materials, inventory systems, and equipment. Maintain the organization and tracking of all materials within the yard and warehouse.
- Organize the warehouse/yard to professional standards – customer and company owned materials.
- Maintain the security of the warehouse/yard and its materials. Strong regulation of crews entering and exiting the warehouse, as well as keeping alarms set at all times when warehouse is not occupied.
- Loading, unloading, and storing materials from the trucks using forklift and pallet jack, including obtaining parts for crews and retaining proper paperwork/documentation for inventory entering and exiting the premises.
- Participate in cycle counts and physical inventories as requested by Warehouse and/or Project Manager.
- Keeps records of incoming and outgoing equipment & materials; such as tracking all receipts and disbursements on warehouse forms and obtaining parts specified by pick sheets.
- Operation of Forklifts, Pallet Jack, and other equipment.
- Various duties as assigned by Supervisor.