at Facebook in Dover, Delaware, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook Financial (F2) is a new business group within Facebook that comprises Facebook Pay, which powers all payments on the Facebook Family of Aps (FoA) and Novi, a new Facebook product whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through the Diem payment system.For Novi, 2021 will mark the launch of our first product, a digital wallet for a stable coin, a new global payments network powered by blockchain technology. Novi’s vision is to reinvent money and transform the global economy so people everywhere can live better lives. We will let you send stable coin with a smartphone, as easily and instantly as you might send a text message or photo, and at low to no cost. Over time, Novi will support additional use cases such as commerce transactions and support other financial services.We are still early in the process of developing F2 Marketing and are looking for talented, passionate, mission-driven people to join our team so we can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world.The Delivery Lead is a critical role within F2 Web team. They will be the program manager for all projects related to the website and will work with cross-functional partners to prioritize site requirements, drive sprint planning, and lead the front- and back-end development of the sites with Engineering and agency partners. The ideal candidate is a process-oriented individual who understands how to manage teams to build, scale and optimize websites globally. This lead will work with Marketing Technology and Engineering peers to implement self-publishing capabilities to enable near real time site changes and on-going site optimization testing. Collaboration, organization, and flexibility are key traits for success. This lead will need to have demonstrated communications skills and experience working within a matrixed environment to empower peers and partners to support their work. This person will need to collaborate across functions including Product Marketing, Brand, Creative Studio, Legal, Product Content Design, etc. Their deep experience will provide the team a sense of calm within times of stress and help the team remove daily barriers to stay on time and on-budget. This is a full-time position on the F2 Marketing team at Facebook Inc. will report to the Head of Website, within the MDMC.
1. Collect requirements and prioritize sprints for F2 Marketing websites.
2. Lead the website design to provide customers with unparalleled user experience.
3. Partner with cross functional teams to conduct consumer research, identify consumer needs and lead projects to execute on them.
4. Lead all the operational aspects of the website, including risk assessment and management and reporting on progress, work to eliminate bottlenecks, and escalate when necessary.
5. Create a cost-effective cross-functional working model to drive creative, user experience and develop the site with internal teams and agencies.
6. Lead relationship with Facebook’s Content Management System (CMS) and translation teams.
7. Create backlog of improvements and SLAs to introduce global rapid response and self-publishing capabilities.
8. Provide budget management support including projected budget requirements for future projects, managing outstanding budget and POs in the system.
9. 5+ or more years of experience with project management, requirements gathering, requirements analysis, web project management, documentation, or requirements management
10. Experience launching, scaling and optimizing websites in different global regions, with different languages/dialects and cultural nuances
11. Attentive to detail, methodical, and results-oriented, with experience translating ambiguity/strategy/complex problems into actionable solutions
12. Experience with shifting priorities quickly and acting proactively, while maintaining organizational control
13. Experience establishing effective relationships, influence, driving consensus and collaborating internally and externally at all organizational levels
14. Motivated and confident self-starter, who is a team player and effective communicator up/down/across the organization
15. Experience in the fintech/financial services/payments industry or experience working for a consulting firm or digital marketing agency or web agency in a project management role
16. Experience working in and/or with agencies
17. Experience with Marketing Technology and Content Management Systems, especially with Facebook CMS
18. Experience working with cross functional teams in a product driven organization
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.