at Fiserv in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
As a Data Entry Analyst, you can look forward to:
• This position is a mid-level Database role, responsible for handling net new implementations, and more complex project types for the JH/PSCU relationship, and other North East Debit platform projects.
• 2+ years of proven project management experience, the ability to manage and drive deliverables for highly visible clients.
• Must have excellent organization and communication skills and be able to effectively multitask, facilitate issue resolution, and will require extreme attention to detail.
• Previous EFT/industry experience is preferred, along with heart and positive mental attitude.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• HS diploma required
• Data Entry skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Working hours will be 9am – 6pm EST
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Project management experience
• Debit/Credit knowledgeTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account