at Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
An Inpatient Hospice Nurse – RN (Registered Nurse) understands that it is the small things that matter. A warm smile and reassuring touch that shows you care. A kind word that soothes the heart and fosters a personal connection. A Hospice Nurse – RN believes in the importance of building relationships, and is ready to make a difference.
Being a Hospice Nurse – RN isn’t just a job, it’s a calling. Here at Seasons hospice, nurses are at the forefront of the care we provide. We tailor our orientation program to each specific RN using a combination of e-learning and hands-on training at the bedside, giving our RNs the education and tools they need to guide and care for our patients at one of the most critical times in their lives. The reward for doing so is immeasurable.
Consider joining the Seasons team today: where those who give, receive.
The role contributes to Seasons mission of Honoring Life and Offering Hope by providing nursing assessment, planning and care to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care.
Positions Over Which Supervisory Responsibility is Held: none
1. Associates degree, preferred
2. Registered Nurse license required in state(s) practicing
3. Current and valid CPR certification, preferred – required in Georgia & California
4. Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical surgical or patient population specific (i.e.: geriatrics, pediatric, etc.) nursing, preferreda. Minimum one year experience required in Connecticut
5. Willingness to serve on-call
6. Must have reliable automobile, valid driver’s license, and the minimum state required liability auto insurance
7. Commitment to Seasons philosophy of care, TRUE HOPE values, vision and mission statements as an exemplary role model for all staff
Scheduled Hours: Varied
Job ID: 2021-16554
External Company Name: Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
External Company URL: www.seasons.org
Street: 501 W 14th StreetTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account