at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Quality Control Specialist within Retail Loan Servicing. The Quality Control Specialist will act as the gatekeeper to ensure that the highest quality standards are maintained throughout the Residential Mortgage and Retail new loan/modification processes. The incumbent is responsible for performing pre-closing documentation and system review of all new Residential Mortgage, Retail Loans and Lines of Credit while ensuring compliance with Bank Policy, Government Regulation, and Investor Guidelines. The Quality Control Specialist will track and follow up on all critical documents or errors, while taking remedial action to maintain database to report findings, trends, and exception to the Retail Loan Servicing team. In addition, this position takes necessary action to avoid Customer or Bank impact, including a detailed review of the Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures for compliance; Title Policy to ensure necessary endorsements are obtained; easements and encroachments are insured; and applicable coverage and lien position is obtained. When needed, the incumbent will track and follow up on any missing documentation, answer customer inquiries and resolve routine or complex problems, and review various reports for accuracy and resolve items based on data, products, or features.
This is a full time position working 40 hours a week Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm in Wilmington, DE
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Retail Loan Servicing or Originations
- Must have a practical knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a Loan Servicing environment for Mortgage and Retail Loans, including but not limited to Accounting Principles, General Ledger, and Loan Review
- Must have a thorough and demonstrated understanding of Retail Lending Banking regulations including but not limited to Truth in Lending (Reg Z), National Flood Insurance requirements (NFIP), Biggert/Waters Act, RESPA, Fair Lending, Fair Credit Reporting Act and BSA as it relates to the Retail Lending Function
- Experience with loan servicing systems is required
- A strong knowledge of Bank services and products is required
- Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate such.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and be able to successfully work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Must have a proven ability to develop relationships, with external sourced vendors and across the organization
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.