at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Contact Center Performance Manager. The Contact Center Performance Manager will provide leadership and day-to-day management to the Contact Center Customer Service management team. This role will plan, coordinate, and oversee activities which allow the Contact Center to meet or exceed customer service and relationship building objectives. The incumbent will be responsible for the achievement of referral goals and service standards by the Contact Center team, while also being responsible for motivating Contact Center Associates to identify opportunities, expand relationships, and refer customers to lending and business partners through daily huddles and team meetings.
The Contact Center Performance Manager will build relationships with key partners and business lines throughout the Bank to provide training for Contact Center Associates which promotes a universal agent model, and will create and refine training material related to online banking, outbound calling, credit cards, consumer lending, and live chat support. The incumbent will oversee aspects of call quality control while translating those results info efforts which benefit our Customers. This role will partner with Retail Performance Management to set weekly and monthly goals for Contact Center Associates while ensuring the delivery of productivity metrics. The incumbent will support the research and testing of new Contact Center software as needed. The Contact Center Performance Manager will also be responsible for the resolution of customer complaints and service issues received directly from customers, internal Associates, and Executive Management.
The schedule for this position is a full-time, 40 hour work week, Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm and rotating Saturdays and Sundays 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
• Must have a minimum 5 years of experience in a contact center management role.
• Must have a minimum 5 years of experience of sales and service management in a high volume customer service environment.
• Must have thorough knowledge of bank deposit and loan products and services.
• Must have strong knowledge of banking policies, regulations, compliance, controls, guidelines and procedures.
• Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high-volume environment is required.
• Must be a motivated, self-starter requiring minimal supervision and prioritize work effectively.
• Must have superior telephone skills and listening ability as well as excellent problem solving and listening skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.