at Edgewell in Dover, Delaware, United States
We are a global team of 6,000 visionaries, doers, and makers. Our portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50 countries. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers, beauty and bonding, confidence and determination.
The Electronic Technician position maximizes equipment reliability through the implementation of preventive maintenance (PM) and predictive maintenance (PdM) activities as well as production repairs in the areas of electrical, electronics, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulics. It involves working independently or within teams of Maintenance, Operations, Engineering and Reliability resources along with other functional groups in support of equipment reliability objectives.
1. Handles varying degrees of complex mechanical, electrical & electronics assignments including solid state control systems, AC & DC drives servo motors, device calibrations & voltages up to 480VAC.
2. Monitors equipment performance & reacts to sub-standard performance & emergency repair needs. Install, debugs & makes modifications to new installations.
3. Completes preventive (PM) & predictive (PdM) maintenance assignments.
4. Efficiently operates across diverse assignments including all types of PLANNED & UNPLANNED work.
5. Completes planned work through the Planning, Scheduling & material kitting process.
6. Practices precision maintenance techniques where required.
7. Provides input to the Planning & MRO functions in support of process improvement. Assures required parts are readily available & on the Bill of Material (BOM).
8. Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) involvement in areas including but not limited to:
o Following the work order management process including creating accurate notifications & work orders
o Locating parts & information by using search functions
o Confirmation of time worked on work orders
o Completing documentation
9. Active in Root Cause Analysis & continuous improvement initiatives supporting Quality, Reliability & Engineering initiatives.
10. Communicates & interacts well with vendors and other colleagues as necessary.
11. Communicates maintenance activities across shifts & across functions as necessary.
12. Displays excellence in all housekeeping, LEAN & 5S opportunities.
13. Consistently meets Safety, Quality & Operations standards including required documentation.
14. Operates equipment including startup & shut down as necessary.
15. Completes all work assignments in a safe & efficient manner following all Edgewell Safety & GMP policies & regulations.
16. Required to work overtime/alternate schedules as business needs dictate.
17. Performs all other duties as assigned.