at Eagle Group (Metal Masters Food service Equip) in Clayton, Delaware, United States
A maintenance mechanic at Eagle Group is a highly responsible position that reports directly to the manager of maintenance; whose purpose is to perform facilities and equipment related repairs, maintenance, and general tasks.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The duties and responsibilities of a maintenance mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Diagnose and repair manufacturing equipment to include mechanical, hydraulic, electronic, pneumatic, and electrical systems.
- Construct basic structures from steel, aluminum, and/or wood for use through the manufacturing plant.
- Run electrical circuits for equipment or general purpose
- Diagnose and repair facilities related systems to include plumbing, HVAC systems, doors, fencing, phone system, and furniture.
- Provide assistance as directed for miscellaneous purposes for items such as, but not limited to, company events, show preparation, product repair, product construction, machinery moving, inspections, deliveries, and pick-ups.
- Requisition parts, materials, and supplies
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Consistent, legible hand writing
- Work under significant pressure
- Work extended hours
- Lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Lawfully operate a motor vehicle on the road
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Sit, walk, or stand for extended periods of time
- Maintain a professional attitude
- Work well with others
- Ability to deal courteously with Eagle Group personnel, maintenance crews, and the general public
- Ability to analyze situations promptly and to determine proper course of action
- Ability to organize personal work space and consistently maintain it
- Ability to adhere to On-Call policy/scheduling; Overtime
- Able to pass Pre-Employment Drug testing
- Able to produce proper and valid Work Authorization documents
- Other duties as deemed necessary or required. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice at the discretion of management