at AmeriGas in New Castle, Delaware, United States
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: New Castle, DE, US
Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company, serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from 1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
The Field Technical Facilitator Lead is responsible for developing, deploying, and leading the training team assigned to classroom, field, or web based training. Supervise, train, and develop training staff to ensure consistent and professional training. Assists in the management of administrative functions associated with the training programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the development, execution, and evaluation of courses delivered from AmeriGas Centers of Excellence
- Ensure accurate and timely tracking of instructor-led learning activities in the AmeriGas Learning Management System
- Monitor company Safety metrics and conduct performance consulting activities to identify areas for training intervention
- Manage instructional design activities for instructor led programs (classroom and web based) including participation in project meetings, material development, and train the trainer
- Supervise, coach, and develop direct reports through recognition, performance improvement and conflict resolution in a timely and balanced manner.
- Deliver classroom and web session courses on as needed basis
- Manage the training budget in relation to T&E expense.
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals
- Evaluating individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
- Managing the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training
- Maintain understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Review existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Keep current on the activities and training needs of end users by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars
Experience & Education:
- BA / BS degree with 7+ years in field operations or training which includes 1+ years of supervision experience
- Propane, industrial gas, or related chemical industry work experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status