at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
IT Project Manager/ BA Lead
Oct 07, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is currently seeking an experiencedIT Project Manageror Business Analyst Lead to join our team to support a key client with in the Telecommunications industry. This position would be leading the Operational readiness stream to create and compile the operational readiness plan, milestones and deliver them.
Location: This project will be operating in a remote model with the possibility of some travel during significant milestone stages (Testing/Deployment) depending on company policies for Covid next year) Preference would be Pacific or Alaska time zones.
Duration: 1 year + (no 1099 or C2C)
The Project Manager is responsible for the end to end management of a project implementation, deployment and activation.
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders. Gaining agreements on and achieving project scope and objectives.
- Ensuring effective integration of workstream deliverables into a cohesive whole across technologies and design.
- Managing projects is in line with project guidelines and directives. Determines project risks, defines corrective action and drives the projects to closure. Determines, allocates, and directs all project resources in accordance with guidelines.
- Keeps abreast of developments in project management tools and processes (both internal and external). Ensures Sector-wide compliance to corporate policies/rules/procedures.
- This opportunity will allow you to demonstrate and enhance your expertise, very quickly, in an extremely North America environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 5 – 7 years business experience in functional leadership role in one or more functions (Risks Management, Quality, Supply Chain, Strategy)
- Previous experience managing and delivering Operational Readiness streams.
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent leader who can manage a complex deployment environment, lead large, geographically spread across North America sites
- Experience in project management approaches, techniques and tools (e.g. PMP, Agile, MS Project, VSTS) with the ability to work with program tracking tools, and ensure their correct use by the rest of the program team
- PMP desired
- Operating in a matrix environment, mobilizing teams to a focused outcome.
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided.
Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Project Management & Administration
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No