at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Business Systems Analyst
Oct 07, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is searching for a full timeBusiness Systems Analystto join our team to support a key client with in the Telecommunications industry. This position would be responsible for the process documentation, operational support documentation and possibly testing of requirements in support of an Operational readiness stream project.
Location: This project will be operating in a remote model with the possibility of some travel during significant milestone stages (Testing/Deployment) depending on company policies for Covid next year) Preference would be Pacific or Alaska time zones.
Duration: 1 year + (no 1099 or C2C)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- High level/high functioning Business Analysis background
- Detail Oriented
- Can easily understand various business processes and model them
- Provide process and operational support documentation
- Familiar with writing user stories and detailed business requirements.
- Experience with testing (writing test plans, test cases, coordinating testing, and issue tracking)
- Act as a liaison between MIS and other departments to assist in the analysis of technical/operational problems, development of recommendations and presentation of findings to department management.
- May act as project lead to coordinate the development and implementation of small to medium size projects.
- Prepare and maintain application system documentation and manuals.
- Prepare and execute test plans for system changes and new application systems.
- Develop knowledge of current and emerging technologies and best practices.
- May assist in the preparation of business proposals for the evaluation and selection of application systems, development of system enhancements and acquisition of new technologies.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of team efforts and results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field or equivalent training and experience.
- Five years experience in an MIS and/or a user department in a technical/professional role.
- Demonstrated experience with process and operational documentation
- Ideally experience with Operational Readiness.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Familiarity with basic systems analysis methods and techniques.
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, results-driven individual who can create the perfect solution for our clients higher-level needs. The best candidate will also be an excellent listener and communicator, with the ability to explain why their solutions are the best fit for our clients.
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to www.ctg.com/careers and apply to Req ID 21204355. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Business Analysis
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No