at UniSite Design, Inc in Denton, Maryland, United States
UniSite Design, Inc. is a manufacturer and designer of high-quality commercial grade site furnishings. We take great pride in designing and manufacturing Victor Stanley, Inc. products which comprise one of the finest collections of site and street furnishings (litter receptacles, benches, tables & chairs, picnic tables, ash urns, planters, tree guards, seats, bike racks & bollards) in the world. Carefully integrated designs and innovative use of materials and technology embody our commitment to produce durable, strong, functional, attractive and comfortable site furniture.
We are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to support our manufacturing facility in Denton, MD. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, performing routine preventative maintenance and ensuring that industrial production equipment continues to operate at maximum productivity, quality, and safety. They diagnose, repair, replace and install industrial equipment and machine parts for conveyors, presses, shears, etc. The maintenance mechanic also performs regular facility and building maintenance.
• Provide set-up/break-down, operation, and inspection of industrial equipment to support scheduled production runs
• Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and other production equipment
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of machinery and mechanical equipment
• Locate the source of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments
• Remove defective parts by dismantling devices and machines
• Determine changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rulers, calipers, micrometers, and other test measuring and diagnostic equipment
• Use common hand and power tools such as screwdrivers, saws, drills, wrenches, and hammers
• Fabricate repair parts by welding or using machining and metal forming equipment
• Read and interpret equipment manuals, technical documents, and work orders
• Comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, policies, and regulations
• Other duties as assigned
*UniSite Design, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply in person or online at:
1105 Park Lane
Denton, MD 21629