at Incyte Corporation in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Incyte is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel medicines to meet serious unmet medical needs in oncology and inflammation and autoimmunity. Incyte is committed to the rigorous pursuit of research and development excellence to improve the lives of patients, make a difference in health care, and build sustainable value.
The Company strives to discover and develop first-in-class and best-in-class medicines-advancing a diverse portfolio of large and small molecules.
Job Summary (Primary function)
As a member of the US Product Strategy team, this position will play a pivotal role in the development of consumer/patient education and brand strategies for the Inflammation and AutoImmune category within the U.S. The primary focus will be atopic dermatitis. This person will be supporting brand launch and tactical planning, which could include broadcast, print, digital, & social media channels, as well CRM (both direct mail and email), and provide customer expertise within the team. This candidate will work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders including Sales, Market Insights, Medical Affairs, Public Affairs & Advocacy, the MLR team, and external agency partners. The position will report to the Director, US Product Strategy - Consumer.
Essential Functions of the Job (Key responsibilities)
* Lead the development and implementation of an integrated marketing strategy focused on patients to achieve business objectives
* Manage consumer promotional program & tactics through the MLR process and ensure alignment and integration across channels and customers
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with key functional areas including Medical Affairs, Regulatory, and Legal, and Sales
* Coordination with Market Insights to incorporate program learnings and customer insights into future initiatives
* Ensure seamless sharing of information, best practices, and lessons learned across the organization
* Budget preparation and maintenance
* Perform all company business in accordance with regulations and company policies and procedures
Qualifications (Minimal acceptable level of education, work experience, and competency)
* 5+ years work experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology product marketing, preferably in consumer marketing
* Experience working with external brand agencies and vendors on a day-to-day basis and managing promotional budgets
* Ability to collaborate closely with agencies and other team members
* Pharmaceutical/biotechnology experience preferred including experience in dermatology
* Strong leadership skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
* Strong communication, organizational, presentation, analytic and strategic capabilities
* Bachelor's degree required; MBA is preferred
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Management reserves the right to change or modify such duties as required.
Incyte Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We Respect Your Privacy
Learn more at:
The Incyte hiring organization processes your personal data to manage your job application in order to enter into an employment relationship with you if you are the successful candidate.
During the process, you may be asked to respond to questions that will screen out your application if you do not meet certain objective criteria required by the job. You can learn more about this process .
You may have the right to access, delete, restrict, edit, move, or object to the use of your personal data. You may also have a right to report concerns to the authority responsible for data privacy in the country where the position is based or where you live or work.
You can learn more about Incyte's data protection practices . By accessing this link you can learn about the types of personal data we collect, how we use it, whether collection and processing is optional, sources of the personal data we process, how it is shared, where it is stored or transferred to, how long we keep it, and contact information for Incyte, Incyte's data protection officer, and your supervisory authority (if applicable).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns or would like to exercise your rights.
We appreciate, celebrate, and thrive on one another’s differences and strengths and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. By valuing diversity of backgrounds and perspectives and prohibiting all forms of harassment, we are able to promote a collaborative and innovative work environment in which everybody can contribute to their fullest potential.