at DOCS in Dover, Delaware, United States
Clinical Logistics Associate II
Ref #: 32782
Employment type: Permanent – Full-Time
Location: United States
• Prepares clinical logistics systems for inputting and tracking IP shipments, temperature excursions, and product expiry for molecules across multiple Therapeutic Areas.
• Tracks investigational product (IP) inventory.
• Independently initiates IP shipment orders according to supply plans or as requested by Clinical Logistics Manager or Clinical Trial Management team; tracks orders from shipment through receipt at investigator study sites; communicates with distribution vendors to ensure timely and compliant shipment and delivery to investigator sites.
• Processes, reviews and evaluates temperature excursion reports from clinical sites and communicates stability information and/or product acceptability to clinical trial managers, CROs, and investigator sites.
Returns & Destruction
• Provides support in reviewing, tracking and/or archiving IP returns documentation.
• Monitors IP expiry data and informs Clinical Supply team and Clinical Trial teams of pending IP expiry.
• Facilitates ancillary supply shipments to investigator sites. Manages in-house inventory. Documentation
• Ensures appropriate documentation of IP supply activities is provided to clinical trial teams for the Trial Master
Study Team Interaction
• Interacts with Clinical Study teams to act on specific trial needs. Works with functional groups to provide and receive information required for achievement of individual or team assignments, goals and
objectives. Analyzes issues and uses judgment to elevate issues to the appropriate team members for consideration and resolution
• Interacts with vendors to act on specific trial needs. Assists with vendor management and troubleshooting.
• Does not supervise staff.
• Assists with implementing process initiatives in accordance with business needs.
• Tracks metrics related to drug supply processes.
• May assist in training and development as needed.
• Compiles reports of supply status to study teams and clinical logistics team as needed.
• Applies knowledge of company policies and standard practices to resolve problems.
Why join the GSS team at ICON?
Working at ICON is more than a job, it’s a calling for people who care and are passionate about improving patients’ lives. At ICON, we care about our people and your passion, you are key to our success. We aim to provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower our people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career.
It takes courage to move from one job to another, the process involves careful consideration. Reach out having the conversation that would change your life and the lives of our patients. Our team of recruitment experts will provide the information you need in making the right decision.
At ICON you will have the opportunity to work with one of the global top 20 pharmaceutical companies, working on novel therapies that deliver real impact. If you want a career with a difference, ICON is the place for you.
DOCS is an equal opportunity employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account