at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is currently seeking an IT Service Management Analyst to work with the IT Service Management team. The IT Service Management Analyst will be primarily responsible for the administration of Service Management Systems and content, while supporting the initiatives of the Service Management team to develop and implement solutions as needed to drive efficiency and consistency in the delivery of IT Services across the organization. The primary focus is to develop and maintain information and knowledge content for the organization to enable worker productivity, improve customer experience and business decision making with accurate, timely, and consistent information. Other responsibilities include preparing and maintaining documentation of projects, IT procedures, emails, knowledge articles and other related information; providing ongoing application support for service management systems including application problem resolution and report development; participating in and implementing projects in conjunction with service managers and IT partners; analyzing service management systems, content or processes to provide recommended solutions to improve and streamline processes; and develop and maintain internal MS SharePoint sites.
This is a full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm position located in our Operations Center in Wilmington, DE.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related technology discipline or equivalent combination of education and similar relevant experience is required.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with the creation of knowledge content, application configuration, web site administration, and reporting.
- Previous banking and/or financial services industry experience is preferred.
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience with Ivanti Service Manager is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Flow, Info Path, Power BI and Visio knowledge are a plus.
- ITIL Foundation and/or Business Analyst Certification is preferred.
- Must have experience working with quality metrics, data collection and analysis techniques.
- Must be able to translate user needs into knowledge content or system workflows.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task and work successfully in an environment of frequently changing priorities.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.