at Perdue Farms Inc - Georgetown in salisbury, Maryland, United States
The purpose of the Dapec Process Technician is to maintain, repair and operate machinery associated with Dapec and Cutup operations.
Access to your pay daily before pay day!Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works at various stations along the production line processing poultry food products.
- Report system issues to facility leadership including, maintenance and production.
- Perform minor troubleshooting and maintenance of systems.
- Perform machinery adjustments as needed in a safely manner.
- Assuring Dapec machinery is operating at optimal conditions.
- Adheres to all safety requirements including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lockout-Tagout procedures and Process Safety Management related matters.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment.
- Participates in Company and department safety programs.