at Perdue Farms Inc - Georgetown in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
To provide administrative services for the Director of Operations and other key management personnel to include, but not limited to typing, maintaining appointment book, effectively coordinate meetings and events and conference rooms, effectively coordinate and track donations, special projects, schedule meetings, order supplies, pick up mail and distribute, complete various reports, maintain logs and other office administrative dutiesPrincipal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Type or generate reports as required, correspondence, evaluations, capital expense reports, make copies and distribute, answer telephones and take messages as necessary, distribute incoming faxes.
- Maintain managers’ appointment book and use a plotter to complete up to 170 graphs.
- Manage, monitor, control and order office supplies for plant personnel, accounting, live haul, shipping, maintain phone logs, (run phone reports monthly).
- Assisted in the administrator of company news letter (quarterly), handle donation request and complete various projects as assigned by manager.
- Record, track and maintain statistics on each reporting area of complex managers’ areas of responsibility. Schedule meetings for complex as needed.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including proper use of communication tools and technologies. Computer literate (proficient in power point, excel, and word).
- Follow up and responsible for salaried personnel hours worked and track vacation time.
- Administer Director of Operations and Unit Leaders agendas.
- Oversee overall financials and reports and alert Director of Operations on findings.
- Ability to work flexible hours including some evening and weekend requirements as needed.
- Responsible for company car tracking of usage, maintenance and logs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative management style
- Strong background in work experience with management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Persuasive with details and facts.
- Coordinate of meetings, events, between others as needed and as required by management.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.