at Lumen in Dover, Delaware, United States
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
The Quantum Fiber Web Product Owner is responsible for defining the strategy and technical solutions for presentation of the tools, functionality, and site enhancements for our Quantum Fiber existing customer self-service suite. This person will be responsible for creation, maintenance, and management of online initiatives based on competitive analysis and industry best practices. The web product owner’s chief role is to implement technology solutions in a customer-focused way by determining the requirements of a project, and working with IT to implement them according to the vision. The role also involves communicating clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
The Main Responsibilities
• Research, design, document and implement new technical solutions for our Existing Customers.
• Leverage your experience and site analytics to understand and improve the self-service and support experiences that branch off of our Quantum Fiber website.
• Responsible for requirements definition, functional design, user acceptance testing and post release project impact analysis.
• Work closely with user experience team to define user interaction and design.
• Ensure IT technical requirements are in alignment with detailed business requirements.
• Facilitate working sessions with eBusiness and IT and act as a SME for questions related to detailed business requirements.
• Ensure that overall design complies with sitewide customer experience vision.
• Conduct online competitive analysis and review of industry benchmarks to leverage best practices in design of ecommerce sales tactics and account management functions.
• Research, select, and implement 3rd party tools to support new customer-facing functions online.
• Partnership with live support channels (e.g. call centers) to determine which new solutions are needed, and ideate/build the solutions.
• Project management of initiatives from inception to production launch. Provide business case justification for new initiatives and enhancements.
• Coordinate with product teams to ensure business unit acceptance across multiple product groups.
• Participate on production release calls, and verify that all delivered capabilities function properly in production.
• Practice and maintain a high level of quality, consistency and detail across all deliverables and milestones.
• Key member in interdepartmental coordination and communication of project deliverables.
• Manage product innovation through cross-functional teams focusing on new product capabilities and services.
What We Look For in a Candidate
• At least 5 years web/online technology experience.
• 5+ years business analyst experience.
• Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or IT.
• Experience with site analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
• Experience researching, selecting and implementing 3rd party tools.
• Project management experience.
• Familiar with web technologies.
• Strong analytical skills, detail oriented.
• Strong team player with an ability to interact with stakeholders from various parts of the business.
• Ability to react and adapt to changes in business priority and fast changing environment.
• Passion for improving user experiences, driving innovation, and using data to drive decision making.
• Strong relationships or previous work experience in telecom and technology
• Demonstrated experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Communities
• Front line experience, working directly with customers and understanding their needs
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 264299
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. (https://jobs.lumen.com/global/en/compensation-information) We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here. (https://centurylinkbenefits.com)
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job’s location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.