at Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is hiring SERVERS!
Our SERVERS are DEFINITELY NOT boring, robotic order-takers
They’re tableside experts of our menu, touring our Guests through our award-winning beer selections and pairing them with our handcrafted signature and specialty dishes. They turn first-timers into “Kings of the Hill” by giving them a genuine, authentic experience through stellar service and inspiring loyalty. Our servers dish up the real stuff on the plate and the pint, but more importantly – in their personalities.
What You Need To Bring To The Table
- At least 6 months of experience in a fast-paced, full-service restaurant is a plus.
- A team-player mentality.
- The ability to bring the fun to work and keep it cool when business is booming.
- The desire to drive Guest Satisfaction by going above and beyond the call of duty.
We have got a flight of reasons to brew a career with us:
- Great Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Free primary care for all employees through 98point6
- Paid Time Off
- Free shift meal
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition
- Chance to win a trip to the Great American Beer Festival in Colorado
- Free Homebrewing Supplies (yeast, grains, hops)
- Discounts on Food and Beer
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account
Iron Hill Brewery hires all hourly positions as variable hour employees. This provides greater flexibility in scheduling for both the restaurant and for the employee. Employees work with their manager to determine their schedule and the number of hours they will work per week.