at 3M in NEWARK, Delaware, United States
Dry End Operator - Night Shift 6pm-6am
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so its equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
3Ms culture is driven by curious, spirited and collaborative people who are constantly asking What if? And the many talents of 3Mers around the globe have me incredibly excited about whats to come next. Kristen Ludgate, senior vice president of Human Resources at 3M
Dry End Operators will be assigned to either run the cutter, stack sheets, package or move material using the stand up fork truck .
Each Operator at the Dry End will have these responsibilities:
- As per the line leaders instruction, dry end operators will be assigned to either run the cutter, stack sheets, package or move material using the stand up fork truck .
- Assure work area is clean and neat.
- Assure all equipment is clean and functioning properly prior to being placed into service.
- All personnel have the responsibility to notify a line leader or process chemist if any material defects are seen during the handling and packaging process.
- Those assigned to stacking and fork lift driving will be expected to rotate their positions throughout the course of a production day.
- Necessary boxes and daily packaging needs must be prepared during machine downtime by all dry end personnel as assigned by the line leader.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
Travel: May include up to N/A
Relocation Assistance n/a
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.Learn more about 3Ms creative solutions to the worlds problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.Responsibilities of this position include that corporate policies, procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.Pay & Benefits Overview: https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/careers-us/working-at-3m/benefits/3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity