at Fiserv in Dover, Delaware, United States
We are building a cutting edge data environment with cloud, python, snowflake, spark, pandas, machine learning, etc.
This job will require working with:
- data scientists
- data analysts
- other internal data groups
- other Fiserv development groups
- python, spark, shell
- background with databases: Snowflake, Redshift, DW appliances (Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum), Oracle, MySQL, Postgres
- airflow, pandas, scikitlearn, mmlib, pyspark, kafka
- streamsets, matillion, fivetran a plus
- devops/CI/CD knowledge a plus.
- Azure, AWS, GCP (cloud knowledge)
- ETL experience
- Data Cataloging a plus: Alation, Collibra
- Experience in clusters: Spark, Hadoop, map/reduce, hive
- Interest or experience collaborative filtering, clustering, regression analysis, machine learning, nlp
- Internet data sources, Jason, XML, csv, etc.
- Banking domain experience a plus.
- Tableau a plus
- Interest or skill in data visualizations that answer questions succinctly.
- help measure and tune advanced parallel algorithms.
- A/B testing.
- Intuition about data and data mash-ups.
- Work well independently or in groups.
- Not afraid to work complex/seemingly intractable problems.
- Able to communicate effectively with others.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.