at DOCS in Dover, Delaware, United States
Clinical Study Specialist Home Based – All US
Ref #: 31159
Employment type: Permanent – Full-Time
Location: United States
If you are seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, working closely together with the top minds in the pharmaceutical Industry, then here is your chance. We are hiring a Clinical Study Specialist to work closely with our client, a leading pharmaceutical company.
The Clinical Study Specialist (CSS) provides technical and administrative support to the clinical study team(s) responsible for clinical trial execution. The CSS may be assigned to support the execution of one or more studies across a program. The CSS receives assignments from the Clinical Study Lead or Clinical Study Associate Manager. The CSS will support internally sourced studies and studies out-sourced to Clinical Research Organizations (CROs).
• Organizes and delivers analyzable reports and metrics to the clinical study lead
• Schedules and coordinates meetings, prepares agendas, presentation materials and minutes for clinical study team meetings and other study related meetings
• Collates data for assessments such as feasibility and site selection and reviews site usability database
• Contributes to review of study documents such as informed consent forms, case report forms and facilitates study document reviews per company standard operating procedures
• Compiles study manuals including but not limited to: study reference binders and manuals and maintains versioning of study reference materials (e.g., regulatory, pharmacy, and laboratory binders
• Collates materials for training and investigator meetings
• Tracks site activation, enrolment and monitoring visits to projected plans, and escalate any issues or delays with site activation or deviations from monitoring plan
• Ability to acquire working knowledge in trial management systems and MS applications including (but not limited to) Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, IVRS/IWRS, EDC, TMF
• Attention to details for the ability to track information and deliver on assigned study activities
• Good communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships internally and externally
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2+ years’ industry related work experience or an advanced degree in a related field with a minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of relevant work preferred.
Why join the GSS team at ICON?
Working at ICON is more than a job, it’s a calling for people who care and are passionate about improving patients’ lives. At ICON, we care about our people and your passion, you are key to our success. We aim to provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower our people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career.
It takes courage to move from one job to another, the process involves careful consideration. Reach out having the conversation that would change your life and the lives of our patients. Our team of recruitment experts will provide the information you need in making the right decision.
At ICON you will have the opportunity to work with one of the global top 20 pharmaceutical companies, working on novel therapies that deliver real impact. If you want a career with a difference, ICON is the place for you.
DOCS is an equal opportunity employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account