at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Cerner Orders Consultant
Sep 29, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a Healthcare client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration:Consulting Position, 18 months
Job Title:Cerner Millennium Analyst
• Develop and maintain Cerner custom rules and custom mPages for a variety of applications
• Develop, modify and maintain Cerner CCL reports and data extracts
• Develop, modify and maintain complex custom mPages
• Analyze requests for new reports and mPages, and make recommendations related to best practices
• Follow client’s documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for changes.
• Build changes in Test, work with user to complete testing, and move to production according to the client’s change control process.
• Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives
• Troubleshoot errors and provide timely and high quality customer service
• Document issues and solutions
• Work with client users and functional teams as needed
• Escalate issues to the vendor as needed, and monitor vendor tickets for resolution
• Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work efforts
5+ years’ experience in support and build of Cerner Millennium
Extensive experience writing and maintaining Cerner custom rules for a variety of modules
Strong Cerner CCL programming skills with detailed knowledge of the Millennium data base structure
In depth experience in developing / modifying / maintaining Cerner custom mPages
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements toBrandon.Baumann@ctg.com.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Healthcare Application Management & Support
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No