at Urban Furniture Outlet in New Castle, Delaware, United States
Urban Furniture Outlet is a retail furniture and mattress store with locations in New Castle and Dover, Delaware! We pride ourselves on offering a friendly no-hassle sales approach and a great shopping experience for our guests! We have been in business over 30 years and have won many local awards including Best Furniture Store (2015, 2016, 2018) and multiple family owned business awards. If you love working with people and want to be a part of a great company and team atmosphere - apply today!
We are currently hiring for Warehouse Manager. As a Warehouse Manager you are responsible for overseeing the operations of our furniture warehouse. This includes leading our warehouse team to ensure the highest level of customer services standards from started to finish.
Other duties include:
• Teach, follow and audit Urban Furniture Outlet's safety policies and procedures.
• Train associates on all material handling equipment.
• Train associates in the use of our warehouse management systems.
• Coordinate with management at each location for efficient and productive transactions in regards to transfer of product and ensure quality delivery experience.
• Oversee scheduling of warehouse team and execution of daily tasks.
• Oversee the furniture receiving, shipping and preparation process striving to have perfect product in perfect sequence.
• Maintain inventory accuracy and ensure organized/efficient/ stocking and maintenance of all merchandise.
• Support and help resolve any service related issues in coordination with vendors and UFO management.
• Ensure unparalleled customer service.
• Motivate associates toward our goal of total customer satisfaction while consistently demonstrating positive behaviors.
• Maintain safe and secure facility.
• Assemble and oversee assembly and preparation of merchandise.
• Must have strong attention to detail, professional communication and customer service skills.
• Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Ability to handle physical workload
Ability to multitask and prioritize
Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
Valid driver's license/DOT card
Strong attention to detail
Strong organizational skills
Good communication skills
Fun and exciting team work environment
401K, profit sharing
Health insurance (full time)
Employee discount programs
Opportunity for growth