at Dover Downs Entertainment Inc in Dover, Delaware, United States
Guards casino property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry, and safeguards all employees, guests and assets.
- Patrols assigned areas and maintains surveillance of the premises to ensure the safety of patrons and employees.
- Patrols casino floor to determine and guard against criminal offenses, pickpockets, nuisances, suspicious persons, etc.
- Quickly responds to any emergency situation as required, and gives aid as necessary.
- Physically lifts and removes patrons in difficult situations and administers C.P.R. if necessary.
- Ensures that no unauthorized persons enter the gaming floor during the downtime hours by checking credentials.
- Escorts and oversees the transferring of monies from the slot machines and table games to the count rooms.
- Utilizes radio to receive direction from and communicate information to the security base.
- Completes and submits any reports concerning incidents that may occur as required or directed.
- Gives out information concerning facility such as directions to inquiring patrons.
- Assists in the evacuation of premises in the case of an emergency.
- Provides exceptional customer service.
- Works safely, following all established safety rules and regulations.
- Communicates effectively with co-workers, supervisors and guests.
- Follows all relevant policies and procedures.
- Drives company vehicle when assigned to the parking lot rover job duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.