at Boulden Brothers in Newark, Delaware, United States
- Assist the Electrical Service Technician with the following:
- Service, repair, and/or replacement of electrical components, accessories, and equipment. Including but not limited to standby generators, surge protectors, electrical distribution panels/equipment, disconnects, fixtures, security lighting, landscape lighting, attic fans, ceiling fans, meter bases, service risers, underground services, and wiring in a residential setting.
- Replace, repair, modify, and/or install electrical components, accessories, and equipment to meet or exceed the manufacturer’s recommendations and/or local codes which ever standard is higher.
- Assist the consumer in making a buying decision related to the electrical equipment and service agreements.
- Learn how to service and startup equipment and adjust to the manufacturers’ and job specification.
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise that would keep the equipment from functioning properly or the customer from being satisfied.