at Medifast in Ridgely, Maryland, United States
- Job description
At Medifast, our team members are relentless in our mission of driving Lifelong Transformation, One Healthy Habit at a Time®. When you join Medifast, you become part of a dynamic, fast-growing community of highly motivated, like-hearted people who share a passion for promoting health and wellness. Just as OPTAVIA Coaches inspire Clients to reach their personal wellness goals, at Medifast, we inspire each other to bring our best to work each day to further our shared mission. If you want to build a rewarding career that makes lives better on a daily basis, Medifast may be the perfect place for you.
Overview of Position
Processes all returns from the Distribution Centers. Develops and maintains customer satisfaction for the exchange program. Measures turnaround for customer returns and compensation credit. A liaison for Medifast Customer Call Center for issues pertaining to a return.
- Examines and compares merchandise with original requisition to record information such as quantity, type of defects and date on invoice or other forms. Completed daily on average of 85pk.
- Prepares invoices and other forms for all returned goods. Completed daily according to return rates.
- Daily sorting of resalable merchandise vs. disposable merchandise.
- Compiles and files list of merchandise handled and forwards information to Management team for daily review.
- Repacking and reprocessing of Medifast Products daily.
- Must be able to perform any other duties asked by a supervisor or team lead.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read and write English and be able to follow written and verbal directions.
We thrive by elevating our connections with one another as well as with our Coaches & Clients. We believe that everyone has the potential to be OUTSTANDING. The Medifast culture is built on seven core values: integrity, courage, teaming, accountability, empowerment, partnership and diversity. These values aren’t just words on a page – they are celebrated as a core part of the company’s philosophy.
We Lead By…
Mastering Relationships: We build trust, promote collaboration and we are reliable.
Being innovative: We strive to improve things in our areas of influence; test, refine and expand within the business strategy; and reach beyond real and perceived boundaries.
Simplifying: We are committed to making things measurable, repeatable and scalable; focusing on outcomes not activities; and eliminating complexity to increase focus.
Anticipating: We predict long-term business and organizational needs; challenge assumptions; and expect and prepare for the unexpected.