at Fiserv in Dover, Delaware, United States
EPM Prologue Professional Services Consultant
At Fiserv, you’ll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and open-mindedness. Our unique combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We’re helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and find your forward with us.
About Our Business:
About our Business: The Financial & Risk Management Solutions business (FRMS) at Fiserv helps financial institutions optimize their use of and return on capital by making risk actionable and transparent within their organizations. Solutions are offered in multiple delivery modes including software products, customer-funded development, alliance services, consulting, ASP, and hosted services. Key areas include:
• Financial performance management solutions for budgeting and planning, financial accounting, and funds transfer pricing and profitability
• Financial risk management solutions for credit, market, and liquidity risk as well as asset/liability management
• Financial crime risk management solutions for fraud and money laundering detection and mitigation
• Financial control solutions for reconciliation, exception management and account certification
• Solutions for ACH, treasury management, check capture, case management and resolution, float management, and enterprise content management (ECM)
• Consulting services through the Payments Performance Management team
About the Role:
You will provide application assistance for the successful implementation of Fiserv’s Prologue Financials Accounting solution which includes: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and Procurement. You will assist with the creation of the Prologue Financials client databases and associated financial report. You will also provide training and production (go-live) support at the client site, via WebEx or in a classroom environment. We are seeking candidates with a strong accounting background.
This position can work remotely anywhere in the United States (Must be located near a major US airport for travel purposes).
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Provide implementation and training services for Prologue software clients. Responsibilities include:
• Work with client to define and setup product configuration including Chart of Accounts and other data elements required for creation of the database.
• Participate in discussions with client and data providers to review data file requirements and preparation of files.
• Identify data setup issues, research source of problem and independently resolve.
• Assist client with validation of data which includes data integrity and balancing
• Support client in production readiness activities
• Review final databases in preparation for production (go-live) cutover to ensure quality standards are met
• Provide training to clients on all Prologue Financials modules via WebEx, classroom or onsite
• Provide onsite or WebEx support for production (go-live) cut over
• Customize and follow implementation workflows to meet project objectives.
• Coordinate client schedules, hosted tenant provisioning, and core interface activities. Monitor project plan to meet expected timelines. Assist with managing client expectations.
• Recommend improvements to Professional Services product implementation documentation, methods, and processes.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance. Relevant equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
• Minimum 4 years general accounting and financial reporting experience, preferably in a banking environment
• Minimum 2 years accounts payable and/or procurement experience, preferably in a banking environment
• Minimum 2 years fixed assets experience, preferably in a banking environment