at HydroChemPSC in Harrington, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionHydroChemPSC is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
Responsible for the processing of accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and other duties as assigned for the branch operations. Will adhere to the Company's Primary Purpose, i.e. focus on the problems, issues and concerns of our Customers, Employees and Owner and how these efforts will bring value-added contribution to each.
- Improve our service quality to meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
- Data Entry
- Processing of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Ensures timely processing of weekly payroll and other administrative functions
- Answer incoming calls to branch location
- Acts as Human Resources Liaison
- Prepares Personnel Action Forms (PAF's) for approval and ensures timely processing of these forms
- Other duties as assigned
- Plant/Office Environment
- High School Diploma
- Some college accounting and business courses preferred
Skills and experience:
- 5 or more years of clerical experience that may includes accounting and bookkeeping.
- Accounting experience strongly preferred.
- Must be extremely organized, detailed oriented, and have strong customer relations skills.
- Must have ability to multitask and work independently to meet deadlines.
- Computer background working with Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word and Office a must
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account