at DOCS in Dover, Delaware, United States
Ref #: 29664
Employment type: Permanent – Full-Time
Location: United States
• Protocol development including statistical design.
• Authoring SAP (Statistical Analysis Plans) Inc. TFL shell development
• Statistical review of TFLs
• Review/input to CSR
• MS in Statistics or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant work experience of PhD in Statistics or equivalent with 3+ years of work experience.
• Proficient knowledge of / experience with SAS/R/S-Plus or any other business or research analytic software.
• Proficient in up-to-date statistical knowledge/applications and advance expertise in analytic aspects.
• Solid experience in leading analytic support for multiple trials
• Prior experience in providing Biostatistics Support for Oncology studies – including experience in Survival Analysis techniques and RECIST Criteria.
• Proven knowledge in drug development
• Deep knowledge of data architecture
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career – both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
DOCS is an equal opportunity employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.