at Fiserv in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
What does a great Enterprise Architect do ?
A Enterprise Architect within the Global Issuer organization is laser-focused on go-to-market solution strategy for key industries, complex capture and RFP response activities, and development of new solution integration concepts that position us for large-scale processing environments, including implementation and System Integration pursuits.
You will be operating at a strategic level, identifying technology solutions that meet business requirements, defining and describing those solutions and solution requirements, and providing specifications for solutions management and delivery. Put simply, this role is a great fit if you enjoy figuring out the best possible way of bringing together business need and technological solutions.
• Thought leadership in the sales and hand-off to delivery of complex solutions encompassing multiple products and services, involving a clear strategy for product integration
• Influence product development senior management on enterprise-level innovation roadmap strategy
• Assist Product Leaders with business guidance, consultative direction, and knowledge development
• Solution leadership on complex, supporting RFPs requiring collaboration and input from multiple Fiserv divisions
• Develop design specifications, infrastructure diagrams and other system-related information.
• Maintain and/or obtain a detailed level of knowledge on company solutions, products and services.
• Reduce time to revenue by managing pre-to-post sales handoff to implementations.
• Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise or operational scope.
• Engage extensively with development teams, related enterprise/software architects, business analysts, etc.
• Apply extensive analytical skills to address the needs of corporate strategy, understand technology specifics, understand how different parts of the business operation are connected and how business processes achieve goals.
Basic Qualifications for consideration :
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years of experience in large-scale IT system development, design and implementation, involving demonstrated project management, resource management, business analysis and leadership skills. Familiar with functions of hardware, software, and network systems
• 3+ years of experience in, technical support, implementation, and/or product development with strong consultative and strategic sales support skill sets
• Must have experience in Domain driven design; preferred in cloud, data and micro services architecture
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, emotional intelligence, with the ability to listen, advise, empathize and explain to varied audiences, at all levels.
• Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to see the connections between layers of business operations
• Strong understanding of modern data, software and cloud practices. Knowledge in mainframe operations is preferred.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account