at Fiserv in Dover, Delaware, United States
_ Note:* *_Role can be performed remotely within the United States; not eligible in Colorado.**
If you live in NJ, you must live in a location commutable to Union County, NJ *
Do you have a passion for Project & Program Management? Do you have a passion for getting things done? Do you have a passion for collaborating with people and helping them achieve their vision? Then you will have a real passion for Fiserv, come join a team that can deliver! This is your chance to lead and deliver the best at Fiserv as an Engagement Manager. Successful delivery with predictability and consistency is what sets us apart. You will thrive if your true passion is running the most complex programs with the best teams.
What does a great Engagement Manager do?
In this role you will work with a team of seasoned Engagement Managers in our Card Services BU leading projects with our most complex clients. With a high degree of complexity and risk you will plan, coordinate, and monitor larger scale Debit Card projects by collaborating with key business partners. These complex projects can span multiple business units and functional areas.
As an Engagement Manager you can look forward to:
• Developing strong working relationships and strategic partnerships with Client leadership and key internal partners.
• Providing a complete view of the overall project to all partners.
• Defining the overall scope; crafting and maintaining a consolidated timeline highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for project activities; identifying and communicating project dependencies and impacts; putting mechanisms in place to ensure ongoing control.
• Defining project governance outlining roles and responsibilities and decision rights.
• Ensuring success criteria is defined upfront to promote alignment and actively manage expected project outcomes.
• Keeping all partners (internal & external) engaged in the project, aligned on expected outcomes and informed about what is occurring throughout project.
• Providing leadership, accountability, and ownership for all aspects of the project life cycle.
• Representing the needs of the client in specific product development initiatives that are associated with the project.
You’re the kind of person who:
• Enjoys working independently, can be flexible and take care of ambiguity.
• Can build positive relationships and strategic partnerships with both internal and external diverse groups.
• Has excellent presentation skills, written and verbal, the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical customers in a clear manner.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field. (equivalent exp)
• 5+ years’ working on large projects that are client facing.
• Experience in driving large scale change efforts.
• Experience with matrix management of cross-functional processes and teams.
• Proficient with Project Management tools.
• Process management in solution delivery methodologies.
• Experience working in the Debit Card industry.
• Ability to travel up to 50% domestically (approximately 5-10 times annually).
• Ability to provide after-hours support for project implementations.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• Experience working with debit processing implementations.
• Six Sigma training.