at Dentsply Sirona in Milford, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionDentsply Sirona is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona's products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona's global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company's shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. This position is located in the heart of Southern Delaware; located just 25 miles north of Rehoboth Beach and only 20 miles south of the state's capital, Dover. Also, we are centrally located east and south of Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington DC. Whether standing at a scenic point along the downtown River walk, or spending the day at one of Delaware's beautiful beaches, know that underneath the calm tranquility is the energy of a community on the move!
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we're looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Summary: This highly visible position has the primary responsibility to maintain and upgrade the physical plant in a way that supports all requirements of the various departments and functions as well as maintaining compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Organize and staff the Production Maintenance department with qualified / skilled employees. Responsible for supervising and coordinating skilled craftsman along with suppliers of equipment and services which may be required to supplement the staff in completion of projects.
- Supervise the troubleshooting, repair and upgrade of all Production related equipment and, as requested through work order system, repair of equipment essential to production goals.
- Provide input/feedback on preventative maintenance on all support equipment (Lakeview, West Milford and rental properties) per preventive maintenance work order system to provide continuous improvement.
- Working with Engineering services so that development of new equipment is designed to integrate into production areas. Technical assistance from Facilities is critical to ensure that all equipment is placed in an environment that is conducive to maintaining maximum quality and efficiency at all times.
- Provide 24/7 coverage for all areas of responsibility to support production demands.
- Interface closely with immediate manager and project managers to establish priorities and work schedules.
- Ensure all EHS SOP's are adhere
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity