at Chubb in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Chubb is the worlds largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Chubb North America Claims seeks a NA Claims Compliance Manager to handle, oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the Chubb Compliance Programs associated with Personal Lines, Property, Casualty, Automobile, Marine, Professional, Accident & Health and Third-Party Administrators (TPAs).
- Manage directly and through a team of compliance professionals the business compliance profiles and risk registers of NA Claims, inclusive of the management of key controls associated with Chubbs Global regulatory and compliance risks.
- Oversee and coordinate on behalf of NA Claims the market conduct examinations, audits, data calls and other state and federal inquiries, inclusive of the preparation of management and remediation action plans.
- Provide information, guidance, consultation and recommendations to NA Claim staff and leadership, along with other internal stakeholders, on actions necessary to ensure compliance with statutory/regulatory requirements with respect to Chubb NA claim systems, processes, controls, and procedures.
- Communicate with senior management and other internal and external stakeholders on matters of significance, including developing areas of insurance laws and regulations. Provide recommendations and strategies for resolutions.
- Oversee the management of adjuster licensing and continual education opportunities for claim staff throughout NA Claims.
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity