at Salesforce.com in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE '100 Best Companies to Work For' List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
About the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs-because we're marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com, pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees.
Job Title: Senior Account Executive, Marketing Cloud - Enterprise
The Marketing Cloud AE sells the full Marketing Cloud portfolio into a set of named accounts.
The Sr. AE, Marketing Cloud - Enterprise role:
The Marketing Cloud Enterprise Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales for the Marketing Cloud within a specific geographical region or set of named accounts. Prior experience selling marketing software into the enterprise space is highly preferred. As the individual who represents the Marketing Cloud and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals. This Sr. level seller must have strong business value presentation skills and be comfortable presenting at all levels of an organization and selling as an individual as well as part of a larger team.
* Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named accounts
* Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
* Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
* Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
* Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
* Develop strategic territory business plan
* Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system
* Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events
* Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
* A proven sales hunter and closer.
* 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience & a BA/BS degree strongly preferred
* Strong preference for Digital Marketing sales experience
* Proven track record of sales excellence
* Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
* Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
* Superior professional presence and business acumen
* Experience selling at the "C" level - CMO is a plus
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $110,000. You may also be entitled to receive incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1... For full info follow application link.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.