at C & B Complete Cleaning Service in Dagsboro, Delaware, United States
Full Job Description
Client Care Coordinator
C&B Complete Cleaning & Construction is looking to add a Client Care Coordinator (C3) to their growing team! We are a local, family owned company and for over 35 years, we have been serving Delaware and Maryland with immediate and exceptional service during water, fire, flood and mold disaster cleanup. We stand by our clients and walk them through the entire restoration process from the initial phone call to the final handshake. The entire C&B team is committed and trained to operate professionally, ethically, and to always stand behind our work.
We provide paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, uniforms, and company events throughout the year! C&B offers opportunities for personal growth and advancement in your career as a teammate. A cornerstone of our culture is to improve the lives of our customers and our employees.
We value love, integrity, transparency, and empathy, while building trust through our customers. Help us put people’s lives and homes back together again after a disaster. We are looking for humble, motivated and caring individuals to join our family!
No knowledge in the restoration industry is necessary. We will train you!.
For more information about our company please check us out at: www.CBcomplete.com!
Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Starting pay $16/hour
- Monthly bonuses up to earning an additional full weeks’ pay based on work performance
- Potential 12 additional full weeks’ pay per year
- Advancement potential to, but not limited to Project Manager
- Guaranteed 40 hour work week
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid professional and personal development continuing education courses
- Casual Dress
- Relaxed Office Environment
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- IRA investing opportunities
This position is the key role in assisting to coordinate the job from start to finish and most importantly, consistently communicating with the client (property owner) all pertinent details of the job.
- We will train you to become a Client Care Coordinator (C3)!
- Manage phone calls and correspondence
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail
- Support bookkeeping procedures
- Creating and managing job files
- Create and update records and databases
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Assist with customer service follow-up
- Assist with marketing events and promotions
- Applicants must be customer and detail oriented, reliable, determined to improve, and willing to be part of a team
- Honest and looking to work for an ethical business
- Excellent computer skills (email, excel, word, calendars, PDF, digital pictures, Xactimate*, DASH*) * We will train on Xactimate & DASH
- Systematic and capable of organizing multiple jobs / activities at a time
- Analytical and able to problem solve in a timely manner under intense circumstances.
- Think outside the box to make adjustments and changes as required as situations dictate
- Produce exceptional and well organized, documented job files
- Maintains professional conduct, organization and communication skills to deliver extraordinary service to in house peers/team, insurance adjusters, agents, property managers and homeowners
- Clean Background check