at Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Rapidly growing company based in Wilmington is looking to expand their Accounting and Finance department due to recent growth. The company offers a great culture, work/life balance, benefits, and career advancement opportunities.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare batch check runs, wire transfers, or ACH transactions
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Handle all vendor correspondence via phone, email fax and mail
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and/or approvals prior to data entry
- Process invoices for payment
- Investigate and resolve issues associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Correspond with plant personnel
- Process remittance information for electronic payments
- Research and resolve discrepancies with payment issues
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- File, maintain, and/or scan AP documents and invoices
- 1099 Quarterly review and maintenance of invoice postings
- Create department manuals for SOX compliance and review yearly for accuracy
- Assist with month end closing
- Support audits
- Perform other duties as required to support management and department
- Organization and Prioritization
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail; accuracy
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with high volume of transactions
- 1+ years accounts payable or general accounting experience
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)