at TransCore, LP in Dover, Delaware, United States
TransCore (TRN), a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:ROP) is seeking a full-time Associate Accounting Coordinator to join our team based in Dover, Delaware.
Job Summary: The associate accounting coordinator will process incoming payments to the service center quickly and accurately. Responsibilities include- departmental cash out and proof process as it occurs throughout the workday, and assisting the Finance Manager with activities within the Service Center to ensure that financial integrity is monitored and maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Posting incoming violation and collections payments
- Processes mail-backs
- Performs Violation Processing System (VPS) payments proof process on a daily basis.
- Verifies other representatives VPS work on a daily basis.
- Maintains filing system and archives financial files
- Processes closed account refunds in CAMS
- Supports the Service Center for customer service phone calls by responding to incoming phone inquiries regarding E-ZPass accounts, violations, and DMV
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Excel and Word
- Attention to Detail
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- A valid drivers license in good standing and free of DUI/DWI for three-year period prior to employment is required
- Flexible and energetic
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
Physical Demands: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity