at WSFS Bank
Job DescriptionWSFS Bank is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading project teams in the Technology & Operations area to accomplish bank-wide objectives involving the implementation of strategic business applications and tools. The incumbent will coordinate resources for projects that may include Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Systems Administrators, and Technical Engineers while managing to deadlines and budgets. This position is for an experienced Project Manager who will work with various business lines and third parties to meet the Bank’s objectives. The incumbent will manage, coordinate, and facilitate initiatives related to the enhancement of the Bank’s core information systems and processes as well as provide strategic, expert advice and consultation on the design and implementation of new technology and business processes across the Bank. The Senior Project Manager will participate in the establishment, organization, and implementation of short and long-range goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures; monitor and evaluate program effectiveness and affect changes required for improvement; develop integrated project plans, manage issues/risks, and establish cost estimates for major, long-term projects; provide information for annual budgets and perform periodic productivity analyses.
The schedule is a 40 hour work week M-F 8:00AM - 5:00PM and can be located either at our Operations Center in North Wilmington, DE or Bank Place in Philadelphia, PA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business or equivalent combination of education and work experience. The PMP certification is desired but not a requirement.
- Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations.
- 5 years of project management experience. Experience must include managing projects through the end-to-end project life cycle, from inception through closing. Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Must have working knowledge of financial software applications; including how these business applications are typically deployed within the corporate technology environment and integrated with third-party systems.
- Must have a basic understanding of major banking principles, processes, and technologies.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Ability to navigate a team through complex issues to build consensus.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective and professional written, verbal, and non-verbal communication. Must be organized, detail-oriented, and produce high quality project documentation.
- Ability to present effectively to end users and senior managers, to translate business needs into technical solutions, and to analyze and streamline processes.
- Must have demonstrated aptitude for creativity and complex problem-solving.
- Must be able to develop approaches to solve problems and formalize plans to address issues.
- Must have the strong desire to learn, grow, and constantly face new challenges.
- Must be willing to travel as needed within the WSFS Bank footprint in the Greater Philadelphia region
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.