at Sallie Mae Bank in Newark, Delaware, United States
TITLE: Sr. Director, Credit Card & Customer Experience Analytics
Duties: Ensure sustainable growth of Sallie Mae credit card products. Responsible for credit card marketing and credit strategy owner for Sallie Mae credit card products. Own the customer experience analytics for all Sallie Mae products. Work closely with marketing and other business partners. Lead development and improvements for acquisitions and existing customer management strategies including acquisition marketing, portfolio engagement, and acquisition credit strategies. Ensure progress towards achieving new account KPIs and credit strategy KPIs including origination volume and P&L targets. Ensure progress on a well thought out test and learn agenda to optimize the design of marketing and credit strategies. Provide credit card industry expertise while launching key components and strategies for the credit card business. Lead analytics for customer experience and market intelligence for Sallie Mae.
SCHEDULE: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
LOCATION: Sallie Mae Bank, 300 Continental Drive, Newark, DE 19720
REQUIREMENTS: This position requires a Master’s degree in Operations Research, Business, Economics, Statistics, or related field of study and eight (8) years of experience in the job offered or eight (8) years of experience in credit card analytics at a major credit card issuer, consumer lending analytics, acquisition credit strategy, portfolio line management, proactive line increase and decision science, acquisition investment planning, or related occupation. The employer will alternatively accept a Bachelor’s degree in Operations Research, Business, Economics, Statistics, or related field of study and ten (10) years of experience in the job offered or ten (10) years of experience in credit card analytics at a major credit card issuer, consumer lending analytics, acquisition credit strategy, portfolio line management, proactive line increase and decision science, acquisition investment planning, or related occupation, in lieu of a Master’s degree and eight (8) years of experience. Requires experience in:
• Credit card analytics covering various aspects of the credit card business;
• Working with credit card P&Ls including building financial forecasting and valuations for co-brand or partnership business model of credit card;
• Stress testing including various mitigation actions;
• Project management including leading analytical projects;
• Acquisition and portfolio management strategies for credit cards;
• Leading design and development of statistical model or scorecard and appropriate usage in decision making for credit cards;
• Presenting analysis reporting and recommendations to senior executives;
• Performing statistical business analysis with SAS, SQL, and Microsoft Office suite; and
• A minimum of four years of experience in people and project management experience.
CONTACT: To apply visit: https://www.salliemae.com/careers/ Search: REQ #:req1072.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account