at Burris Logistics in New Castle, Delaware, United States
As an e-fulfillment warehouse team member, you’ll be a part of a team atmosphere working on a modern pick and pass conveyor system. You'll utilize technology to assist you in selecting frozen and other perishable products from warehouse pick slots destined for packages that are delivered directly to the consumer. The work is done in a refrigerated warehouse, so remember, keeping busy will keep you warmer. And luckily, we are busy!
Our warehouses are temperature-controlled, ranging anywhere from 30 degrees in the cooler to -20 degrees in the freezer, with this role working mostly in the 30-degree area. The environment is warm, but the warehouse is cold!
You’ll be Responsible for
- Box assembly to customer speciﬁcations
- Safely and accurately selecting product from directions provided through a voice headset
- Train and mentor team members as appropriate
- Accurately handle, count, and verify products for any types of adulteration or damage
- Responsibly handle dry ice, following safety protocols, and using appropriate PPE at all times.
- Perform all tasks safely, accurately, professionally, and proficiently to safeguard all people, products, equipment, and structures and meet reasonably established productivity standards.
- Ensure all paperwork is legible, accurate, completed timely, and delivered to its proper place or persons
- Clean up and repair of dock and facility areas
- Ensuring order accuracy
- Stacking completed order boxes on pallets to ship
- Operate Material Handling Equipment (MHE) (in a controlled, safe and professional manner, only if currently trained and/or certified, by the location that you work)
- Regular and consistent attendance as scheduled