at Mediacom Communications Corporation in Dagsboro, Delaware, United States
Responsible for coordinating the activities of warehouse persons responsible for receiving, inventorying, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, tools, equipment, and parts in stockroom, warehouse and yard.
- Plans outlay of stockroom, warehouse, and other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight, and related factors of items stored.
- Lifts and carries loads of up to 70lbs.
- Maintains all inventory in a secure and orderly manner with appropriate controls as outlined in the Company’s inventory control guidelines.
- Distributes supplies and equipment from storage, upon authorized request, and returns them to proper place after use.
- Performs shipping and receiving function, including lifting and carrying loads of up to 70lbs.
- Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established Company procedures, and to determine adequacy of stock levels.
- Schedules work for special and periodic inventories.
- Traces history of items to determine reason for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedial action to resolve discrepancies.
- Maintains file for converter control purposes.
- Maintains inventory reports.
- Other functions that may be assigned.