at ABM Industries, Inc. in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Corrugate Tech for a large distribution center.
Some of our distribution centers can be over 1 million square feet, so if you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then this is the job for you.
We have many leaders at ABM who started their career in this role so if you want to grow, we can show you how.
* Break down and recycle cardboard in the assigned area in a distribution or fulfillment center to be disposed of.
* Utilize power industrial trucks (PIT) to collect corrugate and recycling from one designated area to another within the distribution center
* Operate baler, auger, and trash compactor, sweep floors, support cleaning team, empty trash and wood bins throughout the distribution center
* Corrugate Tech must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned.
* This role will require you to be constantly on the move for up to a 12-hour shift in some locations.
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300 offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
ABM is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)