at CTG in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Marketing Campaign Specialist
Sep 21, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG’s Marketing team has an open position for a Marketing Campaign Specialist.
CTG is hiring a Marketing Campaign Specialist to help promote our growing portfolio of technology solutions. Work with global business leaders and a talented team of marketers to create marketing collateral and campaigns that span web content, social media, email marketing and webinars. Help equip our sales teams by creating top-notch materials – brochures, decks, case studies and more. Success in the role requires a love of content creation, original writing and editing, outstanding project management skills, as well as creative ideas for standout promotions.
This full time role offers the ability to work 100% remote on a close knit Marketing team. Full salaried benefits are available.
Define go-to-market strategies and create new and compelling omni-channel marketing campaigns, materials, and initiatives for brand promotion and lead generation in support of technology solutions-focused revenue growth. Works closely with broader Global Marketing Team, global solutions teams, and North American solutions, delivery, and sales teams.
- Define, write/edit, execute, and manage marketing campaigns related to CTG solutions, designed to drive brand promotion and lead generation. Omni-channel campaigns might include digital content, social, print, direct mail, email, events, webinars, sponsorships, podcasts, etc.; orchestrate these campaigns in close coordination with sales and delivery teams, Global Marketing team members, and external agencies to ensure alignment with CTG messaging.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal marketing team members, vendors/contractors, and graphic designers to design and implement marketing communications, such as videos, blogs, articles, newsletters, and sales-enablement materials, all designed to drive continued brand promotion and lead generation of CTG’s North American offerings.
- Collaborate with the team of Marketing Program Specialists, Global Marketing Content Manager, Business Development Support Manager, and North American practice delivery and sales leadership to ensure that all marketing, communications, and sales-enablement materials remain up to date and relevant.
- Collaborate with the Business Development Support (BDS) team on the maintenance of all opportunity response foundation objects including, but not limited to, differentiators, qualifications, references, and presentations such that sales responses and materials remain relevant to both expertise and market requirements.
- Ensure that all materials are centralized and easily accessible and available on internal digital asset management site(s).
- Coordinate the collection and distribution of market research to ensure ongoing understanding of target audiences and messaging effectiveness, as well as to monitor market and solution space evolution trends and drivers.
- All other responsibilities as defined.
- Marketing Program Management: Develop, drive, and execute marketing and communication initiatives in support of promotion, branding, and lead generation for CTG’s North American solutions. Develop program timelines that define the work efforts necessary across internal and external teams. Organize and prioritize myriad goals, tactics, and success metrics.
- Campaign Reporting: Provide regular status reports for campaign activity; analyze success metrics to determine improvements to messaging and strategy
- Demand Generation Strategy Development and Execution: Generate ideas that can be turned into actionable campaigns to drive leads. Define, plan, and execute tactics individually, with other CTG marketers, and external contractors/vendors. Facilitate the hand-off process from lead generation to sales follow-up including lead documentation in CRM.
- Campaign/Events Strategy Development and Execution: Develop ongoing promotion, brand recognition, and lead generation campaigns and events.
- Marketing Material Management: Ensure that all marketing and communication materials remain updated and relevant. Work in close collaboration with the Marketing Content Manager, Delivery, and Sales to ensure development and availability of all necessary supporting materials, including, but not limited to, press releases, presentations, sales-enablement materials, email campaigns, website and tradeshow messaging, webinar materials, digital and social content, video scripts, bylines, case studies, blogs, and white papers.
- Solution Knowledge: Assimilate knowledge from a number of resources to share with Marketing and solution leadership to help facilitate ongoing service evolution, market understanding, and potential CTG differentiators.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, business or another communications-related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in marketing, marketing communications, or marketing program management in professional services, ideally with solution-based marketing experience
- Proven experience in campaign and event management, design, and execution; portfolio examples strongly encouraged
- Strong and professional original content writing and editing skills
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Excellent project management skills; ability to manage cross-functional teams of SMEs, sales and marketing to create materials and campaigns
- Competence in working in a highly-matrixed environment
- Competence in project management, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Competence in leveraging technology to efficiently deliver business goals and improved client experience, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Act-On marketing automation, GoToWebinar, Google Analytics, and website CMS to design, track, optimize, and execute campaigns and campaign elements
- Working knowledge of simple graphic manipulation skills using tools like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred, but not required
- Some travel could be required for this position to attend Marketing team or practice-related planning meetings
To be considered for this role, please apply directly or send an updated resume to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
Drug testing and/or other employment related inquiries may be conducted.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfeTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account