at Robert Half in New Castle, Delaware, United States
As a Loan Operations Reconciliations analyst, you will be responsible for the investigation and clearance of general ledger reconciliation exceptions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Timely research of cash, position, payable / receivable, and other reconciliation breaks
• Preparing and storing evidence to support the proposed matching of reconciliation breaks
• Obtaining approvals for break clearance
• Meeting quality and productivity service levels in the investigation and clearance of breaks
• Identifying root causes of breaks and opportunities to improve automated break matching logic in the future.
• Immediately escalating risks and issues identified during the break investigation and closure process
• Investigating ad hoc queries related to breaks
• Completing regular metrics reportingRequirements
• 2+ years of work experience in financial services operations, finance and/or accounting preferred.
• Knowledge of Institutional Client Loan Operations preferred
• Knowledge of reconciliations, accounting, and controls required
• Strong data and excel skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.