at Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client in Wilmington, DE is looking for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst who is responsible for executing security operations processes, including real-time analysis of security alert data and assisting in the response to potential security incidents. This is a permanent role by way of contact-to-hire.
This role will be 2-3 days on site and the rest remote work from home.
- Provide Security Information Event Management (SIEM) analysis of security events from multiple technologies including firewall, IPS, endpoint protection, web content filtering and Data Loss Prevention.
- Directly involved with incident analysis, incident handling, malware forensic analysis, and triage.
- Provide intelligence reports on the latest trends, provide awareness of emerging Cyber threats, and will manage and monitor threat feeds to all security systems including cloud security technologies (i.e WAF, Cloud App Security, Conditional Access).
- Investigate and analyze security incidents and interface with internal/external parties involved while maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Assist in the remediation of attacks across a wide range of network services, applications, and network operating systems, including Microsoft Windows (all versions), UNIX, and Linux.
- Performs analysis and reverse engineering of malware for threat intelligence using behavioral analysis tools and sandboxing.
- Manages Information Security ticket que and assigns tickets accordingly.
- Co-Lead SIEM Correlation and Policy review monthly meetings; Perform strategic decisions focused on countermeasures and security compliance.
- Perform security training for Information Technology staff including Service Desk, Deskside Support and NTS
- Develops and maintains policies and procedures related to incident handling and analysis.
- Provide written technical analysis on emerging cyber threats to senior and executive management.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in security management through process improvement and/or technology recommendations.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security Incident Handling and Analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge of security management concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Security Information (SIEM) and Event Management solutions, Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), and endpoint security is required.
- Ability to make decisions and take independent action on tactical and operational matters affecting Information Security issues.
- Excellent formal writing, documentation, and presentation kills with the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to articulate complex threat information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated skills in technical issue resolution and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™