at PeopleReady in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Are you committed to your work ethic? Does working in a high-energy kitchen appeal to your skillset? PeopleReady is hiring dedicated Dishwashers to make a difference in our client’s kitchen. As a Dishwasher, you would clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils, in addition to other responsibilities. Dishwashers will often have to collaborate with other kitchen workers, servers, and management, so strong communication is a valued trait. The position can be on tight deadlines if there is a high volume of customers, so flexibility is desirable as well.
Shift Timings – 1st Shift (Day)
- Washing and putting away dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans
- Making sure kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils are clean and working properly
- Stocking supplies in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars
- May be asked to clean other areas
- Cleaning or preparing various foods for cooking or serving
- Carrying supplies between storage and work areas
- Previous experience in kitchens or cleaning roles preferred
- Flexibility in a dynamic environment
- Able to routinely use sinks and be near hot water and cleaning chemicals
- Able to be stationary for long periods of time
- Able to frequently lift and move 10 pounds, and occasionally bend or balance
- ServSafe Certification may be required – PeopleReady will help provide any training required
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.