at M&T Bank in Millsboro, Delaware, United States
The Senior Maintenance Mechanic ensures electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems are operating properly to provide a safe and comfortable environment for employees and customers. The will complete skilled trade duties in operation, maintenance and repair of buildings, related equipment and systems. Coordinates projects requiring more than one mechanic.
- Monitor and supervise the repair of electrical circuits, wiring and signs, replace switches, receptacles, ballasts, circuit breakers, motors, fans and lights.
- Complete general work including painting, concrete repairs, parking lot clean-up, landscaping, storm drains, pothole repairs, grass/shrub trimming, snow removal and salt walkways and inspect fire extinguishers.
- Maintain and repair plumbing fixtures, lavatories, faucets, sinks, water heaters, supply and drain lines, irrigation and sprinkler systems. Replace plumbing fixtures and portions of plumbing systems.
- Inspect and replace HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) filters and belts as necessary, ensure drip pans are kept clean and operational, maintain proper water levels in boilers, blow-down boilers and pneumatic compressors, maintain thermostats, time clock settings and energy management systems. Maintain responsibility for ongoing operation of HVAC systems in assigned buildings and/or branches.
- Maintain and repair walls, interior and exterior trim, ceilings, doors, floors, fences and gates. Repair minor roof leaks and glaze windows.
- Supervise and participate in ATM light meter readings.
- May lead other mechanics in maintenance and repair projects as required.
- Conduct preventive maintenance on buildings and systems, operate and maintain tools associated with general building maintenance.
- Respond to maintenance requests pertaining to building maintenance including after hour emergencies.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Occasional scheduled overtime will be required for work that must be performed outside core business hours.
- Unscheduled overtime/call-ins will be required periodically for after hour emergency response to maintenance requests pertaining to building maintenance.
- Overtime may occur on any shift, weekdays, weekends or holidays as dictated by the M&Ts operational requirements.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.