at CTG in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Software Engineer IV
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Sep 15, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTGs premier Financial Services client is searching for a Software Engineer IV. Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
- Position: Software Engineer IV
- Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- Job type: Consultant ((W-2 tax basis only, no C2C)
- Duration: 10+ Months
As Senior Software Engineer in the ICS team, you will be responsible for a suite of tools that enable automation and work flow for our business and by extension our customers.
You’ll help other teams with faster delivery of reliable, performant, and scalable software products. In addition to bringing your own software development expertise, you’ll be working with and mentoring colleagues at all levels and helping us design and deliver next-generation platforms for successful projects. You’ll be mentoring developers, working with stakeholders to understand their requirements, and helping design and build new and improved systems to ensure service security understanding emerging API security standards and thinking about how to secure our services today and into the future.Primary Responsibilities:
- Writing tested, production-ready application code.
- Pairing and collaborating with peers.
- Writing appropriate levels of documentation.
- Participating in joint design and architecture sessions.
- Steering Solutions Technical & Security Architectural/Design strategy and enabling partners/apps teams/syndication partners stake holders
- Ensuring high security posture across the solutions footprint
- Building effective deployment and monitoring systems.
- Operating and supporting production environments (including on-call support).
- Performing code reviews.
- Participating in software release and deployment activities.
- Coordinating constructively with other team members and external teams.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, including extensive programming experience and mentoring skills.
- We favor experience in multiple languages over expertise in any given language. However; in this role, experience in .Net/C#, OIDC/OAuth, SAML, Azure, Application monitoring, issue triaging is most likely to be helpful to the team.
- Windows background: facility with command command-line utilities; familiarity with system administration tools and concepts a plus.
- Experience with designing solutions with hybrid on prem and Cloud architecture.
- Experience in using / optimizing CICD, SLA, SLI, SLOs, and toil reduction to implement solutions with low operational overhead
- Experience integrating Open Source tools and libraries to build complete solutions.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- An understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
•No third party resumes will be accepted.
•CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
•Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted.
•All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
•Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada.
•CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
•CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Michele.Williams@ctg.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. Its a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Systems Engineering
- Education Level: Associate’s Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
- Work Remote: No
- Travel: No